A-Z Automation

Automate your workflow with 1-Click Actions while keeping all of your sales tasks in one window so that you can focus on converting your follow-ups and engaging new prospects

Only 5 Clicks per Prospect

Other sales tools have broken-up workflows that force you switch tasks and windows. This leads to lost time and bad data as a result of shifting focus. basix.ai has 1 main workflow view that requires only 5 clicks per Prospect on average. With basix.ai you can make hundreds of daily outbounds while generating thousands of actionable data points.

Streamline and Accelerate Your Workflow with 1-Click Actions

A common sales stat is that a salesperson spends 30% of their time actually selling. basix.ai automates the tasks that comprise the other 70% with 1-Click Actions. Time consuming processes like taking notes and leaving voicemails are now a click away.

  • Emailing
  • Calling
  • Next Contact
  • Tasks
  • Calendar
  • Meetings
  • Pipeline Actions
  • Smart Tags
  • Quick Call Wrap Up
  • And more…

Smart Notifications

Fueling a healthy pipeline with brand new prospects is no easy task. The last thing you want to do is write down a reminder or close your window for another tool. In basix.ai, notifications pop during your main 1-by-1 workflow so that way you stay focused on 1 prospect at a time. Quick-dismiss a notification or click it to hop over to the prospect that its associated with. Staying focused has never been easier.

Account Based Sales

ABS allows you to target real decision makers with buy-in from their team members. Loop in other team members to multi-touch your prospects and divide and conquer.

Ready to Become an AI-Powered Organization?